We believe that the best schools are those that offer the best development opportunities to staff. our staff tell us that our on-going CPD programme supports them in developing their expertise and practice.
We work with a wide range of agencies to provide our staff with the very best support and training.
Working with Triumph Trust gives access to widened training and development opportunities for all staff at all levels, enabling you to:
Deepen your pool of talent
Continuously grow and develop your skill set and capacity to work in different roles in school Secure a sustainable long term future in your school and within Triumph Trust
We believe in investing in each and everyone.
We believe in investing in the intellectual capital of our staff.
We believe that accessing the best training, the best coaching, the latest research, the best practice, locally, nationally and internationally… gives us the best opportunity to succeed now and everyday.
We have expertise in:
- Supporting trainee routes into teaching via the Coventry SCITT, Teach First and through support of our local universities
- Providing a bespoke NQT induction programme
- Offering Apprenticeship schemes
- providing bespoke Governor training
- Senior and Middle Leadership development Capacity-building at Governance level
- work with other agencies to provide a range of accredited training
- Mentoring and coaching programmes
- Professional development pathways for staff at all levels
- Talent spotting and talent management
- Peer Learning
We hope that you will take the opportunity to find out why working for Triumph Trust is a positive career decisions for you.
We believe that through collaboration and co-operation between schools enables staff to develop innovative new approaches to delivering learning. We actively encourage and support:
- Volunteer programmes
- Research informed practice
- Professional networks
We can help you to succeed and together we can make a difference.